GA Avionics Technician
East West Avionics, Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii’s leading FAA Part 145 Repair Station is looking for a seasoned Avionics Technician to join our growing team!
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years hands-on experience in General Aviation
- Must have installation experience (i.e. Garmin, Avidyne, S-TEC)
- Repairman Certificate preferred but not required
- NCATT Certificate preferred but not required
- Must have excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Must have own hand tools
- Must adhere to the Company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program.
Besides the beautiful Hawaiian sun, we offer competitive pay and benefits!
Pay starts at $38 and up, depending on your experience and knowledge.
- Must have current Drivers License
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Speak fluent English